A world renowned full day Killer Whale Expeditions departing from Bremer Bay, a two hour drive from Albany or five hour drive from Perth, Western Australia.
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea prepared by the Wellstead Cafe & Museum
- Expert commentary by an onboard Marine Biologist
- Photos and a daily blog from your expedition.
(children 10-17 years from $300 per person)
About Bremer Canyon
Bremer Canyon plays host to the largest congregation of Orcas in the Southern Hemisphere. But you won’t just see the incredible Orcas, Bremer Canyon is a marine safari:
- Pilot whales, sperm whale, false killer whales & blue whales
- Giant squid & sunfish
- Mega pods of oceanic dolphins like striped and common dolphins
- Sharks (many species including great whites)
The deep-sea canyon lies 70 kilometres off the coast of the small town of Bremer Bay, 180 kilometres east of Albany in Western Australia’s Great Southern region.