Best of Margaret River Package Inclusions
Garden View Room
Garden View Deluxe Room
Best of Margaret River Addons
Leeuwin Estate Scenic Wine Flight Ex Perth
Depart Perth at 11am for a scenic flight with incredible aerial views of Perth City, Fremantle, Cape Naturaliste, Sugarloaf Rock and Margaret River landing at Leeuwin Estate’s private in time for lunch.
Private transfer to check in at Cape Lodge:
One Way | $2,500 up to 3 Guests | $3,500 up to 6 Guests |
$4,500 up to 10 Guests
Best of Margaret River Tour
This tour in the comfort of either a Jaguar sedan or Mercedes Viano, centres activities around Wilyabrup, Yallingup and Dunsborough, perfectly highlighting the best of the northern section of the Margaret River Wine Region.
Designed and offered exclusively for guests of Cape Lodge, this tour offers a wonderful day out at all times of year.
- The day begins with a short walk along the iconic Cape to Cape Track from Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse to Sugarloaf Rock.
- This is a beautiful, easy 45 minute stroll along a paved walkway, showcasing a very picturesque section of the Indian Ocean Coastline.
- A stop a Bunker Bay Beach House for a coffee + morning tea – this absolute beachfront cafe makes for a glorious pitstop.
- Visit 2 of Wilyabrup’s premium wineries – Fraser Gallop and Woodlands for their signature tasting experiences.
- Lunch at Arimia Estate – a unique property with it’s own vegetable garden, pigs, river trout, honey, olive oil and of course, vines.
- Their lunch offering is a must-do in the region, sourcing much of their organic produce from the estate, and their Arimia Estate wines are superb.
- Finally a stop at the delicious Gabriel Chocolates and Vasse Virgin Olive Oil’s extensive shop and factory.
Full Day | $325pp | Min 2 Guests | Departs 10am
The Wine & Food Tour of Margaret River
This epicurean experience of the stunning Margaret River wine region takes you through a selection of boutique, iconic and artisan wine producers, it is an adventure through all five senses – sight, smell, touch, hearing and taste and is ideal for those who love a sensory indulgence! The day begins with an exclusive and unique wine pairing experience at Passel Estate, with each of their award winning wines paired with artisanal and handcrafted chocolate encased bon bons.
Then head to Voyager Estate for an interactive tour of the vineyards and winery on board a Land-Rover ‘Defender’ followed by a portfolio wine tasting in the cellar door. From there you can take your healthy appetite through to the restaurant and experience a journey of the senses with a 4-course Discovery menu. After lunch we will have an opportunity to meet the owner and winemaker at one of the region’s genuine artisan wine producers.
Full Day | $325pp | Min 2 Guests | Mon to Sun | Depart 9.30am
Would You Like More Information?
Contact our team by filling out our contact form or call our team on the below contact details.