Situated 2750 kms northwest of Perth, Western Australia, and 900km from Christmas Island, the Cocos Keeling Islands are a group of coral islands that form two atolls. Only two of the 27 islands are inhabited – the rest are waiting for you to explore them.
Top Ten Things To Do on Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Experience a motorised canoe safari
- Snorkel / swim “The Rip” on Direction Island
- Take a Turtle Safari with some of the 30,000 turtles in the lagoon
- Dive the azure waters of the lagoon or enjoy a Sea Scooter snorkel tour
- Spend a day on picture postcard Direction Island
- Take a Malay cookery class at a local school
- Cast a line on a fishing boat trip or try some shore fishing at one of the world’s best bone fishing locations
- Take a tour of Oceania House on Home Island
- Try kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding amongst the myriads of tropical fish
- Enjoy a traditional Malay dinner on Home Island
Would You Like More Information?
Contact our team by filling out our contact form or call our team on the below contact details.