3-Night Ningaloo Reef Getaway
On this 3-night Ningaloo Reef tour you’ll explore the best places to snorkel and scuba dive, surrounding you with pristine corals and an abundance of marine life.
Your destination is the beautiful Sandy Point and Pelican Point Sanctuary. A perfect place to explore the shallow reef lagoons either by kayak or by donning a mask, snorkel and fins – some of the best coral and reef fish you will see in the world. No other Ningaloo Reef tour accesses these areas, so they are pristine and uncrowded.
- 18th Sept – both Deluxe cabins available
- 22nd Sept – unconfirmed (need 2 cabins to confirm)*
- 2nd Oct – Starboard Deluxe cabin available
- 6th Oct – Stateroom & Port Deluxe cabin available
- 16th Oct – Port Deluxe cabin available
- 5th Dec – both Deluxe cabins available
- 19th Dec – unconfirmed (need 2 cabins to confirm)*
5-Night Ningaloo Reef Getaway
this 5-night Ningaloo Reef Tour spend 6 days aboard Shore Thing exploring the
pristine Ningaloo Reef. This tour is like a marine safari with numerous
sightings of mega-fauna including turtles, rays and reef sharks.
The tour starts as you set sail in smooth calm waters winding your way through spectacular dense coral formations that surround Coral Bay. Sailing via Batemans Bay, home to a population of majestic Manta Rays, there will be plenty of opportunities to view Turtles, Dolphins, Dugongs, Whales (seasonal) without even getting in the water! Then just imagine the thrill of what you may discover when you put on a mask, snorkel and fins!
- 12th Sept – 1x Stateroom cabin available
- 27th Sept – 1x Stateroom & Port Deluxe available
- 10th Oct – all cabin types available
- 20th Oct – unconfirmed (need 2 cabins to confirm)*
- 9th Dec – all cabin types available
Meet the Shore Thing
With a shallow draft ‘Shore Thing’ is an ideal vessel for accessing the many spectacular shallow inner reef lagoons of the Ningaloo Reef which provide calm anchorage in all weather conditions. She can take you to places and show you things no one else can. Shore Thing doesn’t just offer yacht charters and tours, it offers an unbelievable experience!
Accommodation on board is orientated toward small numbers to ensure your unique experience, with a maximum of 10 guests.
Deluxe Cabin with shared bathroom
Private room featuring air-conditioning, fan and double bed with shared facilities
Stateroom Cabin with en-suite bathroom
Private Room featuring en-suite with toilet and shower, air-conditioning, fan and twin beds.
Would You Like More Information?
Contact our team by filling out our contact form or call our team on the below contact details.