Ultimate Antarctica & Patagonia
Departing Buenos Aires to San Antonio (Santiago)
Departing: 03 February 2022
Against a backdrop of sweeping landscapes and abundant wildlife, you’ll explore Antarctica and South America as few have. These remote lands won’t just be seen but experienced close up as your Expedition Team coordinates in-depth shore excursions, facilitates engaging discussions on board, and guides complimentary landings and Zodiac scenic tours in Antarctica that bring you to historic outposts, awe-inspiring wildlife colonies and massive glaciers that defy belief.
from $27,499pp twin share
Includes FREE business class airfares from Perth!
Why choose Seabourn in Antarctica & Patagonia?
No one else delivers Antarctica and South America in such style. Highlights of your voyage with Seabourn include:
- Immersion – Complimentary daily Zodiac landings in Antarctica bring you a first hand view of the White Continent’s natural wonders and unique wildlife.
- Expertise – The guidance, knowledge and experience of the onboard Seabourn Expedition Team enhance each day’s exploration to the fullest.
- Adventure – Optional Ventures by Seabourn kayak excursions let you experience the magic and splendour of Antarctica and South America from sea level.
- Luxury – Even at the farthest reaches of the world, you’ll enjoy all the wonderful amenities, service and comfort that set Seabourn apart from all other cruise lines.
Seabourn Quest is the third iteration of the vessel design that has been called “a game-changer for the luxury segment.” True to her Seabourn bloodlines, wherever she sails around the world, Seabourn Quest carries with her a bevy of award-winning dining venues that are comparable to the finest restaurants to be found anywhere.
The Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference
Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury resort at sea, pioneered ultra-luxury cruising by introducing intimate ships, spacious all-suite accommodations, and the highest standards of service and dining at sea.
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Our teams are driven to exceed expectation
- Service is always with a smile
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- One of the highest space per guest ratios in the industry
- The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
Suite Types & from Prices
from $27,499 per person. Including FREE business class airfares
Approximately 300 square feet (28 square meters) of inside space, plus one veranda of 65 square feet (6 square meters)
All Veranda Suites feature:
- A full-length window and glass door to private veranda
- Comfortable living area
- Queen-size bed or two twin beds
- Dining table for two
- Walk-in closet
- Interactive flat-screen television with music and movies
- Fully stocked bar and refrigerator
- Makeup vanity
- Spacious bathroom with separate tub and shower.
Prices are correct 26/10/2020.